Account Questions | Comprehensive Insurance Claims

Please notify your insurance company immediately to report an accident and start the claim process, making sure to provide your insurance company with your lienholder’s information (U.S Auto).


If you are an adjuster from an insurance company, please contact us at:


Frequently asked questions

Do I have to continue making payments if my vehicle is damaged?

Yes, all scheduled payments should be made until your account is paid in full.

The damage to my vehicle was not my fault. What do I do now?

Obtain a copy of the police report. This is key in locating the name of the at-fault driver’s insurance company. Once this information is located, proceed with filing a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance policy. Any questions should be directed to the insurance company handling the claim.

My vehicle was a total loss and I would like to purchase another one. What are my options?

Please contact your closest U.S. Auto Sales location to discuss your options: . U. S. Auto Sales may be able to assist with the purchase of a new vehicle. If you qualify, they will contact us for a seamless payoff process.

I have Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP). How do I file a claim or cancel my product?

If you have a GAP waiver, please contact your GAP provider as soon as possible to file a claim or cancel your product. Please refer to your GAP contract to distinguish your provider:

- Allied Solutions, LLC: (800) 826-9384
- Dealer Owned Warranty Company (DOWC): (844) 479-1509
- OwnerGuard: 800-822-8587

Please contact Insurance Department at with your full name and indicate you have started a GAP claim with your provider. If you have questions about your GAP coverage, please refer to your GAP provider.